Kyotu Technology is a young organization (2Y) with a lot of experience (10+ Y of business EXP).
We have experienced specialists (mainly Senior Level), and we focus on people because we know that they make the company.
We work with clients from all over the world (mainly the US but also Germany, Switzerland, Finland, Ireland, and Canada). We don’t look up clients from Poland. We focus on creating complete products that allow our customers to grow their businesses.
We develop software for HealthCare, PropTech, FinTech and Governments.
Our organization has grown from 4 to 55 people in 2 years and plans to scale to 150-200 people in the next 2 years. We want to find someone with business acumen, industry experience and an open heart and mind.
As a Senior Product Owner / Product MacGyver you will have a key role in working on complex IT solutions combining UX/UI, backend, web frontends, mobile apps & QA.
- Gathering business requirements
- Preparing business analysis when they are needed
- Managing the project team, project process, budgets and risks
- 100% IT Product Ownership and leadership (SaaS, IaaS, Systems, Platforms, start-ups, scale-ups)
- 100% decision-making with the client (business, budget, risks management, team changes, backlog, features, business analytics etc.) – depending on the project, you may need to put into a Proxy Product Owner role to help customers in making business decisions by proposing ready-to-go solutions
- 100% Time to-market strategy responsible for
- Very close, daily cooperation with clients (direct work with visionary c-level/founders) both offline (delegations to the US or other countries) and mainly online
- IT Project Management (software and hardware) by yourself or delegating to the Project Manager
Don’t worry – KYOTU will give a strong support
- 5+ years of experience in project management
- Proven experience in managing a software project with a monthly budget on level $40-100k
- 100% charisma and self-confidence – based on wisdom and experience
- 100% business value focused
- communication skills (including English proficiency)
- pro-active mindset
- the ability to work (occasionally) in different time-zones
- delivery focus
- self-organisation and time management skills
- experience with international clients
- experience in Business Analyst and/or Product Owner role
- experience in reviewing and improving processes
- experience in Jira
- technical background
- agile approach
- experience in working with remote teams
This job position includes some traveling.
- B2B, permanent contract
- Fully remote work
- Flexible working hours
- Burger Thursdays in the office
- No dress code
- International projects
- Health Benefit
- English lessons
- Integration events
- Internal trainings/meetups
- Flat structure with huge autonomy
How we work?
- Agile, SCRUM
- Project Management Software: Jira
- Knowledge repository: Confluence, Miro